Rented Housing/HMOS The safety of your tenants and your reputation are the most important factors for success.

If you are a landlord or a letting agent then we can provide a discrete and professional advice service to ensure that your properties will meet the demands and scrutiny of the  local Fire Officer and or Environmental Health Officer.

We can work with you on HMO Licensing (House in Multiple Occupation) and  to ensure you are complying to the Housing Act 2004.  If you and your properties are being targeted by enforcement officers we can liaise with the agencies on your behalf.

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO or HiMO), bedsits or single households are all types of properties where we can help you manage them safely.  Especially if you need a Licence for such a property to ensure compliance with the Housing Act 2004.   If you're unsure about the Licensing requirements then call us.

As you know, getting it wrong in such properties can be fatal for your tenants and forever damage your reputation and business.  The Courts are also currently coming down hard on landlords who are taking unnecessary risks.

Call us – we would be pleased to ease any worries that you may have and liaise with these enforcement agencies on your behalf.

Charities we Support

Memberships & Affiliations

british pest control associationbritish pest control associationbritish pest control association